Erasmus University Rotterdam
Erasmus University Rotterdam has been in existence in its present form since 1973. Its history, however, dates back to 1913, the year in which the netherlands School of Commerce was founded through private initiative with broad support from the Rotterdam business community.
The university sees itself as "an international knowledge workshop for critical thinking and academic training, driven by a strong focus on current social issues". The university concentrates its expertise on issues of management, organisation and policy in the public and private sectors on the one hand, as well as on the field of sickness and health care.
Erasmus University Rotterdam has bundled its education and research into three domains in which the university has a national and international reputation to maintain: Economics & Management, Medicine & Health Sciences and Law & Society Erasmus University Rotterdam is consistently listed amongst the top universities in the world in rankings.
Courses offered through English
- BSc Communication & Media
- BSc International Business Administration
- BSc Economics & Business Economics
- Bsc Econometrics & Operations Research
- BSc Liberal Arts & Sciences [at Erasmus University College]
- BSc Psychology
- BA Arts & Culture Studies
- BA History
- BA Philosophy
- BSc in Management of International Social Challenges
- BSc Economics & Econometrics
The University works with a student housing agency that sources and manages accommodation for international students. Rent is from €500 per month