HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences
HAAGA-HELIA University of Applied Sciences [HHUAS] has strong traditions ﾖ its oldest campus was established over 120 years ago. HHUAS is a privately owned, government funded University of Applied Sciences with its roots in business life. It is one of the largest Universities of Applied Sciences in Finland with more than 10,500 students.Its fields of education are business, hotel, restaurant and tourism management, information technology, journalism, management assistant training, sports management and vocational teacher education.
The university is thoroughly internationalised: with 1000 international degree students representing over 100 different nationalities and 350 exchange students every year, HAAGA-HELIA offers an exciting and diverse study environment. Twelve different degree programmes are completely taught in English. HAAGA-HELIA has a strong international network with 190 partner universities worldwide, and it is an active member in several international organisations.
Courses offered through English
- Bachelor in Hospitality, Tourism & Experience Management
- Bachelor in Sports & Leisure Management
- Bachelor of Hospitality Management: Tourism
- BA Business Administration
- Bachelor Business Administration: Information Technology
- Bachelor of Business Administration: International Sales & Marketing
- Bachelor of Business Administration: Multilingual Management Assistant
- Bachelor Business Administration: Aviation Business
It is recommended that foreign students look for housing through one of the established student housing associations.Rent is from about €300 to €400 per month.