Rhein-Waal University of Applied Sciences
University of Applied Sciences
Founded by the state of North Rhine-Westphalia in May 2009, Rhine-Waal University is one of Germany's newest third-level institutions.
Rhine-Waal University is a modern, innovative and internationally-oriented college on the Lower Rhine River, offering at its locations in Kleve and Kamp-Lintfort a comprehensive higher education in the fields of Technology and Bionics, Life Sciences, Society and Economics and Communications and Environment.
The University offers students and staff state-of-the-art resources, from libraries to language centres, a research center and canteens, cafeterias and dormitories.
Courses offered through English
- BSc Sustainable Agriculture
- BA Information & Communication Design
- BA in Agribusiness
- BA International Taxation & Law
- BSc Mobility & Logistics
- BA International Business & Social Sciences
- BSc Mechanical Engineering
- BSc Systems Engineering: Mechatronics
- BSc Electronics
- BSc Industrial Engineering
- BSc Biomaterials
- BSc Bioengineering
- BSc Environment & Energy
- BA International Relations
- BSc Science Communication & Bionics
- BA Gender & Diversity
The University refers students to the Student Service Organisation which has single rooms for rent in Emmerich and Kamp-Lintfort at €230 per month